CESA 8 - Board of Control Meeting
Call to Order
Introduction of Guests
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
· Jeanette Sikowski made a motion to accept the contracts and resignations as presented. Alvina Buss seconded her motion. The motion carried by a 6-0 vote.
· Jeanette Sikowski made a motion to accept Eclipse Computer Services as the CESA 8 network support services for a hourly rate of $70, but not to exceed $40,320 for the 2002-03 school year. In addition to continue to purchase a $10,000 block of time from Connecting Point in Green Bay to be shared with the Suring and Gillett Districts (cost $95 per hour for these services). David Rakowski seconded her motion. The motion carried by a 6-0 vote.
· Don Osborne made a motion to increase Charles Hastert’s daily rate by 5%, for a daily rate of $291.68 to $306.26, due to contract and personnel changes within the Special Education Department. Alvina Buss seconded his motion. The motion carried by a 6-0 vote.
The Niagara School District informed CESA 8 that the Niagara School Board has made a decision to waive its representation for the three-year term on the CESA 8 Board of Control. In accordance with CESA 8 policy the Wabeno School District was offered the position for the three-year period and they accepted. David Rakowski made a motion to accept the Wabeno School District Board of Control member as a representative to the CESA 8 Board for a three-year term. Miles Winkler seconded his motion. The motion carried by a 6-0 vote.
Robert Kellogg, CESA Administrator, informed the Board that he received a written request from the Menominee Indian School District for a copy of all CESA 8 school district contracts and that he will accommodate this request as soon as all contracts are in.
Administrator’s Agency Report
· Evaluation of Staff Tool
· Career Ladder Process for Support Staff
· WASB Regional Meetings
· Leadership Academy in Madison
· Administrator’s Evaluation (Semi-Annual) and Administrator to continue a self-evaluation for the Board
· Legislative Update
Bob Kellogg, Administrator, CESA 8
Secretary, CESA 8 Board of Control
Go to CESA 8 Home Page